Kohteesta ExcaliburWikiSiirry navigaatioonSiirry hakuun
- Quickdraw: +1 Initiative level. Ranged Combat 3
- Overwatch: Prepare an action, gaining +1 Initiative level for that action. Ranged Combat 4
- Gangsta style: Fixed pool of 4 dice, no modifiers at all. CD1. Pistol 1
- Quick reload: Reload instead of moving. Pistol 3
- Double tap: Two attacks on single target. CD1. Pistol 5
- Walk the shots: Up to three attacks, one attack for each target. CD1. Pistol 7
- Precise Shot/Trick Shot: A succesful hit destroys the targets weapon or causes it to be dropped. CD1. Pistol 9
- Kneecap: -1 dice. Target slowed (loses next move action) if hit. CD2. Shotgun 1
- Breaching shot: -2 dice. Double damage against mechanical targets. CD3. Shotgun 3
- Wideload: -3 dice attack on everyone in wide cone. CD1. Shotgun 5
- Decimate: Combine two manouvers of your choice into one manouver gaining benefits of both. CD1. Shotgun 7
- Doom shot (!): Reroll any wound results. Shotgun 9
Doom Shot is a passive skill, not a maneuver.
- Burst fire: Can fire concentrated bursts. Autoweapons 1
- Full auto: Can fire full auto. Autoweapons 3
- Spray and pray: Half dice attack on adjacent targets also, while using full auto. Autoweapons 5
- Spray, no pray: Full dice attack on adjacent targets also, while using full auto. Autoweapons 7.
- Drill it: Double attack dice against a single target while using full auto.
- Aimed shot: +3 dice. Cooldown 3 rounds. Rifle 1
- Diving shot: 1 shot, go prone. CD1. Rifle 3
- Dead eye shot: +6 dice. Cooldown 3 rounds. Rifle 5
- Headshot: -2 dice, but all hits count double. CD2. Rifle 7
- Get him: Opponent halves dodge successes. CD1. Rifle 9.
- Melee shot: Melee range shot that does not provoke an attack of opportunity, Melee combat 5
- Attack of opportunity: Passive. Melee combat 3
- Street samurai: Passive. Use close combat instead of dodge to defend against ranged attacks, if enemies are close. Melee combat 7
- Roundhouse kick: Attack two targets in range. CD2. Unarmed 3.
- Stunning Fist: If opponent is hit, Body roll to resist 1 round stun. CD3. Unarmed 5.
- Disarm: Opponent drops weapon. CD2. Unarmed 9.
- Thrust: -1 dice, halves opponents armour. CD1. Melee weapons 1
- Pommel strike: No HP damage, target is slowed. CD1. Melee weapons 3
- Cleave: Attack all adjacent targets. CD2. Melee weapons 5
- Disarm: Opponent drops weapon. CD2. Melee weapons 7.