Seuraa RAW, paitsi:
- Houserule: Scrolli häviää vaikka epäonnistuisi kopioinnissa
- Spells Copied from Another's Spellbook or a Scroll: A wizard can also add a spell to his book whenever he encounters one on a magic scroll or in another wizard's spellbook. No matter what the spell's source, the wizard must first decipher the magical writing (see Arcane Magical Writings). Next, he must spend 1 hour studying the spell. At the end of the hour, he must make a Spellcraft check (DC 15 + spell's level). A wizard who has specialized in a school of spells gains a +2 bonus on the Spellcraft check if the new spell is from his specialty school. If the check succeeds, the wizard understands the spell and can copy it into his spellbook (see Writing a New Spell into a Spellbook). The process leaves a spellbook that was copied from unharmed, but a spell successfully copied from a magic scroll disappears from the parchment.
- If the check fails, the wizard cannot understand or copy the spell. He cannot attempt to learn or copy that spell again until one week has passed. If the spell was from a scroll, a failed Spellcraft check does not cause the spell to vanish.
- Writing cost: lvl 0: 5 gp, lvl 1: 10 gp, lvl 2: 40 gp, lvl 3: 90 gp, lvl 4: 160 gp, lvl 5: 250 gp, lvl 6: 360 gp, lvl 7: 490 gp, lvl 8: 640 gp, lvl 9: 810 gp
- Level 1 fighter gains following:
- Fighter’s Cunning (Ex): If the fighter’s Intelligence score is less than 13, it counts as 13 for the purpose of meeting the prerequisites of combat feats.
- Featit jotka vaikuttaa yksittäisiin aseisiin, kuten weapon focus, weapon specialization ja improved critical, vaikuttavat sen sijaan kokonaisiin weapon grouppeihin, jotka löytyvät listattuna Fighterin alta srd:ssä.
- Esim: Weapon Focus (Blades, heavy) pelkän Weapon Focus (longsword):n sijaan