- The track is activated when the game enters to PHASE III
- At the beginning of the Blücher track, if Brunswick is dead or exiled he is immediately retuned to play.
- Brunswick cannot be exiled while track < 12.
0. Brunswick returns
- Palatinate goes neutral, if controlled by Prussia
- Duchies goes neutral, regardless of controller
- Hanover goes neutral if controlled by the British (KGL)
- Saxony becomes a free state, if controlled by Prussia
- Prussia recieves double MP from homeland in the next economic phase
- Remove Brunswick, Blucher arrives.
Moving on the track
The track is moved as follows:
- France conquers Kleves +1
- Brunswick commands a battle +1
- Brunswick win a battle +1
- Brunswick loses a battle +2
- Prussia surrenders, conditional +5
- Prussia surrenders, unconditional +8
- A major power surrender to Prussia +2
- Brunswick is killed +12